Call us: 410-696-7975
Welcome to Annapolis Bird Control! We are a pest control company operating in Anne Arundel County, Maryland, specializing in the permanent removal of birds and other pesky animals from your home, attic, or yard. Having birds overrun your building or property is not a situation you want to be in. Their droppings and loose feathers can clog pipes and vents, not to mention being potential fire hazards. Birds and pigeons can also transmit fatal diseases, make disturbing noises, and damage your property with their feces and urine. Whenever we remove birds from houses and attics, we use humane methods and ensure that birds are PERMANENTLY kept away. Call us 24/7 at 410-696-7975 to schedule an appointment the same day or the next. We aren't considered Annapolis's best animal removal company for nothing! You can check out our Annapolis bird control prices. Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Bird Removal
- Full House & Attic Inspections
- Prevention and Damage Repairs
- Attic Bird Droppings Cleanup
- Anti-roosing needle strips
- Annapolis starling removal
- Annapolis duck / goose removal
- Poison-Free Bird Control
- Humane, Effective Bird Trapping Methods
- Dead Bird Carcass Removal
- Bird Exclusion Barrier Setup
- Netting to prevent bird roosting
- Annapolis woodpecker removal
- Annapolis pigeon removal
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANYTIME AT 410-696-7975
We are experts in bird control, but are not your typical Annapolis, Maryland animal removal company. First off, we do not waste time using poisons, repellents, or fake plastic figures to scare birds away, since these methods simply don't work — not to mention that poison is inhumane. When removing birds, we use humane methods, whether it be trapping or shooting the bird. We completely solve your bird problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property from top to bottom
- Seal shut all entry areas, no matter how small, with steel
- Set several humane traps on your property - the correct and safe way!
- Remove all birds as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Installation of bird spikes, shock track, and netting to prevent roosting
- When necessary, we clean bird droppings and repair damaged insulation or wires
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Annapolis bird removal tip of the month: Shock Track And Pigeons: How Do They Work? - When you hear about the shock track and pigeon combination it may leave you wondering how it works. Shock tracks are becoming one of the solutions of choice for home and business owners because unlike spikes they are hard to spot. Even when they are not that visible they are still very effective and you could be pigeon free in just a few days. The shock track is a strip (or several strips) that are placed on your roof, fence, signs or anywhere the pigeons have been roosting as a way to prevent them from doing so. The way it works is that once installed, every time that a pigeon lands on the strip a slight shock is delivered by the shock track and pigeons do not like it. Although a shock is given to the pigeons, it is still a non-lethal solution. When the pigeons understand that your building is not a safe place to land they will eventually choose to avoid it. That is why shock tracks are great at getting the job done while making the building look its best without spikes. The shock track solution is not as expensive as some may think and the installation is a snap.
Copyright 2021 - pestcontrolbird.com - 410-696-7975
• Annapolis, MD Bird Control