Call us: 614-364-4533
Welcome to Columbus Bird Control! We are a pest control company operating in Franklin County, Ohio, specializing in the permanent removal of birds and other pesky animals from your home, attic, or yard. Having birds overrun your building or property is not a situation you want to be in. Their droppings and loose feathers can clog pipes and vents, not to mention being potential fire hazards. Birds and pigeons can also transmit fatal diseases, make disturbing noises, and damage your property with their feces and urine. Whenever we remove birds from houses and attics, we use humane methods and ensure that birds are PERMANENTLY kept away. Call us 24/7 at 614-364-4533 to schedule an appointment the same day or the next. We aren't considered Columbus's best animal removal company for nothing! You can check out our Columbus bird control prices. Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Bird Removal
- Full House & Attic Inspections
- Prevention and Damage Repairs
- Attic Bird Droppings Cleanup
- Anti-roosing needle strips
- Columbus starling removal
- Columbus duck / goose removal
- Poison-Free Bird Control
- Humane, Effective Bird Trapping Methods
- Dead Bird Carcass Removal
- Bird Exclusion Barrier Setup
- Netting to prevent bird roosting
- Columbus woodpecker removal
- Columbus pigeon removal
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANYTIME AT 614-364-4533
We are experts in bird control, but are not your typical Columbus, Ohio animal removal company. First off, we do not waste time using poisons, repellents, or fake plastic figures to scare birds away, since these methods simply don't work — not to mention that poison is inhumane. When removing birds, we use humane methods, whether it be trapping or shooting the bird. We completely solve your bird problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property from top to bottom
- Seal shut all entry areas, no matter how small, with steel
- Set several humane traps on your property - the correct and safe way!
- Remove all birds as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Installation of bird spikes, shock track, and netting to prevent roosting
- When necessary, we clean bird droppings and repair damaged insulation or wires
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Columbus bird removal tip of the month: How To Go About Removing Pigeon Droppings - Having a pigeon infestation in the barn or attic is not good news especially when the infestation takes place in a home with small children or the elderly. The reason is that both those age groups are more likely to be affected by disease which the pigeons bring. Most of the diseases that pigeons can infect humans with come through their droppings as bacteria forms on it. Once the droppings have dried up they become dust which can then be breathed in by the people living in the home; after all the dust from the attic can easily go into the living areas of the house. So how do you remove pigeon droppings? To remove pigeon droppings you should first try to do so as soon as possible. Do not let the droppings accumulate, clean them up the moment that you see them and get rid of the birds to prevent future problems. You should also have your hands and nose protected so that you do not touch or breathe them in. Rubber gloves and a breathing mask should do. You should use bleach to clean the area to ensure that all bacteria and fungus that cause disease are dead.
Copyright 2021 - pestcontrolbird.com - 614-364-4533
• Columbus, OH Bird Control