Call us: 515-204-2864
Welcome to Des Moines Bird Control! We are a pest control company operating in Polk County, Iowa, specializing in the permanent removal of birds and other pesky animals from your home, attic, or yard. Having birds overrun your building or property is not a situation you want to be in. Their droppings and loose feathers can clog pipes and vents, not to mention being potential fire hazards. Birds and pigeons can also transmit fatal diseases, make disturbing noises, and damage your property with their feces and urine. Whenever we remove birds from houses and attics, we use humane methods and ensure that birds are PERMANENTLY kept away. Call us 24/7 at 515-204-2864 to schedule an appointment the same day or the next. We aren't considered Des Moines's best animal removal company for nothing! You can check out our Des Moines bird control prices. Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Bird Removal
- Full House & Attic Inspections
- Prevention and Damage Repairs
- Attic Bird Droppings Cleanup
- Anti-roosing needle strips
- Des Moines starling removal
- Des Moines duck / goose removal
- Poison-Free Bird Control
- Humane, Effective Bird Trapping Methods
- Dead Bird Carcass Removal
- Bird Exclusion Barrier Setup
- Netting to prevent bird roosting
- Des Moines woodpecker removal
- Des Moines pigeon removal
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANYTIME AT 515-204-2864
We are experts in bird control, but are not your typical Des Moines, Iowa animal removal company. First off, we do not waste time using poisons, repellents, or fake plastic figures to scare birds away, since these methods simply don't work — not to mention that poison is inhumane. When removing birds, we use humane methods, whether it be trapping or shooting the bird. We completely solve your bird problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property from top to bottom
- Seal shut all entry areas, no matter how small, with steel
- Set several humane traps on your property - the correct and safe way!
- Remove all birds as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Installation of bird spikes, shock track, and netting to prevent roosting
- When necessary, we clean bird droppings and repair damaged insulation or wires
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Des Moines bird removal tip of the month: Pigeon Waste: What Diseases Does It Carry? - Pigeon waste: What diseases does it carry? That is one of the most important questions that people ask when they have a pigeon problem in their home, business or barn. It is also an appropriate and common question due to the fact that pigeons are actually a common pest and they are also one that can give many diseases. As of today there have been over 60 different diseases attributed to pigeons and their droppings. Those diseases are mostly associated with bacteria and fungus which grows on it. The people who are more likely to get sick from those diseases are the very young, the elderly and people with a weak immune system. The most common diseases which pigeons carry according to the NYC department of health include Cryptococcosis, Psittacosis and Histoplasmosis. Most people with a healthy immune system will never have to worry about those diseases although it is not unheard of for a healthy individual to get a pigeon transmitted disease. The people that do have to worry about the risk of getting diseases from pigeons include those with a compromised immune system such as those with HIV/AIDS or cancer, as well as those that work with pigeons.
Copyright 2021 - pestcontrolbird.com - 515-204-2864
• Des Moines, IA Bird Control