Call us: 470-480-5048
Welcome to Marietta Bird Control! We are a pest control company operating in Cobb County, Georgia, specializing in the permanent removal of birds and other pesky animals from your home, attic, or yard. Having birds overrun your building or property is not a situation you want to be in. Their droppings and loose feathers can clog pipes and vents, not to mention being potential fire hazards. Birds and pigeons can also transmit fatal diseases, make disturbing noises, and damage your property with their feces and urine. Whenever we remove birds from houses and attics, we use humane methods and ensure that birds are PERMANENTLY kept away. Call us 24/7 at 470-480-5048 to schedule an appointment the same day or the next. We aren't considered Marietta's best animal removal company for nothing! You can check out our Marietta bird control prices. Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Bird Removal
- Full House & Attic Inspections
- Prevention and Damage Repairs
- Attic Bird Droppings Cleanup
- Anti-roosing needle strips
- Marietta starling removal
- Marietta duck / goose removal
- Poison-Free Bird Control
- Humane, Effective Bird Trapping Methods
- Dead Bird Carcass Removal
- Bird Exclusion Barrier Setup
- Netting to prevent bird roosting
- Marietta woodpecker removal
- Marietta pigeon removal
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANYTIME AT 470-480-5048
We are experts in bird control, but are not your typical Marietta, Georgia animal removal company. First off, we do not waste time using poisons, repellents, or fake plastic figures to scare birds away, since these methods simply don't work — not to mention that poison is inhumane. When removing birds, we use humane methods, whether it be trapping or shooting the bird. We completely solve your bird problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property from top to bottom
- Seal shut all entry areas, no matter how small, with steel
- Set several humane traps on your property - the correct and safe way!
- Remove all birds as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Installation of bird spikes, shock track, and netting to prevent roosting
- When necessary, we clean bird droppings and repair damaged insulation or wires
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Marietta bird removal tip of the month: Bird Guano Waste: Is There A Safe Way To Remove It? - One of the most frequently asked questions to animal control specialists is about pigeon waste: is there a safe way to remove it? The answer is yes, and you should always think safety when removing pigeon droppings because of the several diseases that they can cause. The first thing that you will need is a breathing mask. Many people think that wearing rubber gloves is enough, but in reality most diseases that pigeon waste can cause actually come into your body through your nose. When the droppings dry up they become dust, and that dust is very easy to breathe in. Once you have your mask, you should get rubber gloves and bleach. The reason you need the rubber gloves is not only the hygienic aspect of it. Sure you do not want your hands to come in contact with the droppings, but you also not want that same dust that you could breathe in to get on your fingers. Your hands can come in contact with your family and they can get the disease because you brought it to them and not necessarily the pigeons. The bleach will ensure that you kill all the bacteria that are in the area because there is always a possibility of some of the droppings to be left behind after you clean.
Copyright 2021 - pestcontrolbird.com - 470-480-5048
• Marietta, GA Bird Control