Call us: 248-654-5656
Welcome to Oakland County Bird Control! We are a pest control company operating in Macomb County, Michigan, specializing in the permanent removal of birds and other pesky animals from your home, attic, or yard. Having birds overrun your building or property is not a situation you want to be in. Their droppings and loose feathers can clog pipes and vents, not to mention being potential fire hazards. Birds and pigeons can also transmit fatal diseases, make disturbing noises, and damage your property with their feces and urine. Whenever we remove birds from houses and attics, we use humane methods and ensure that birds are PERMANENTLY kept away. Call us 24/7 at 248-654-5656 to schedule an appointment the same day or the next. We aren't considered Oakland County's best animal removal company for nothing! You can check out our Oakland County bird control prices. Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Bird Removal
- Full House & Attic Inspections
- Prevention and Damage Repairs
- Attic Bird Droppings Cleanup
- Anti-roosing needle strips
- Oakland County starling removal
- Oakland County duck / goose removal
- Poison-Free Bird Control
- Humane, Effective Bird Trapping Methods
- Dead Bird Carcass Removal
- Bird Exclusion Barrier Setup
- Netting to prevent bird roosting
- Oakland County woodpecker removal
- Oakland County pigeon removal
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANYTIME AT 248-654-5656
We are experts in bird control, but are not your typical Oakland County, Michigan animal removal company. First off, we do not waste time using poisons, repellents, or fake plastic figures to scare birds away, since these methods simply don't work — not to mention that poison is inhumane. When removing birds, we use humane methods, whether it be trapping or shooting the bird. We completely solve your bird problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property from top to bottom
- Seal shut all entry areas, no matter how small, with steel
- Set several humane traps on your property - the correct and safe way!
- Remove all birds as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Installation of bird spikes, shock track, and netting to prevent roosting
- When necessary, we clean bird droppings and repair damaged insulation or wires
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Oakland County bird removal tip of the month: What To Do About Pigeons Roosting On Your Porch - The porch is for you to enjoy and when you have pigeons roosting on your porch your level of enjoyment goes way down. First of all, as soon as you want to sit there for a few minutes you realize that you have to clean it first. The cleaning process is also not as simple as wiping the droppings clean. You have to make sure that you clean it well enough because after all you will be breathing in the bacteria in the droppings if you do not do a thorough cleaning. So how do you solve the problem of pigeons on your porch? The best way to deal with pigeons roosting on porch is prevention. You could use a cover on the porch so that they do not have access to it. Now that may keep the pigeons of the porch, but you may then just move them to the roof. In order to avoid that you could use one of many pigeon deterrents available today; those deterrents include spikes, shock strips and needle strips. Once you have the combination of the cover and the deterrent the pigeons will have nowhere to land and will therefore move to another location.
Copyright 2021 - pestcontrolbird.com - 248-654-5656
• Oakland County, MI Bird Control