Call us: 804-277-4176
Welcome to Richmond Bird Control! We are a pest control company operating in Henrico County, Virginia, specializing in the permanent removal of birds and other pesky animals from your home, attic, or yard. Having birds overrun your building or property is not a situation you want to be in. Their droppings and loose feathers can clog pipes and vents, not to mention being potential fire hazards. Birds and pigeons can also transmit fatal diseases, make disturbing noises, and damage your property with their feces and urine. Whenever we remove birds from houses and attics, we use humane methods and ensure that birds are PERMANENTLY kept away. Call us 24/7 at 804-277-4176 to schedule an appointment the same day or the next. We aren't considered Richmond's best animal removal company for nothing! You can check out our Richmond bird control prices. Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Bird Removal
- Full House & Attic Inspections
- Prevention and Damage Repairs
- Attic Bird Droppings Cleanup
- Anti-roosing needle strips
- Richmond starling removal
- Richmond duck / goose removal
- Poison-Free Bird Control
- Humane, Effective Bird Trapping Methods
- Dead Bird Carcass Removal
- Bird Exclusion Barrier Setup
- Netting to prevent bird roosting
- Richmond woodpecker removal
- Richmond pigeon removal
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANYTIME AT 804-277-4176
We are experts in bird control, but are not your typical Richmond, Virginia animal removal company. First off, we do not waste time using poisons, repellents, or fake plastic figures to scare birds away, since these methods simply don't work — not to mention that poison is inhumane. When removing birds, we use humane methods, whether it be trapping or shooting the bird. We completely solve your bird problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property from top to bottom
- Seal shut all entry areas, no matter how small, with steel
- Set several humane traps on your property - the correct and safe way!
- Remove all birds as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Installation of bird spikes, shock track, and netting to prevent roosting
- When necessary, we clean bird droppings and repair damaged insulation or wires
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Richmond bird removal tip of the month: Safely Remove Pigeons From Hay Loft - Hay lofts are a great addition to farms everywhere, but because no human ever really spends a lot of time in them they can quickly become the home of pigeons. There are several reasons why you may want to safely remove pigeons from hay loft. They are disease carriers and those diseases can affect both barn animals and humans and they can also nest and get your barn so dirty that you may need to spend a full day cleaning it. The problem is that due to the lack of time that you spend in there it is not easy to see where they are coming from. Because you want to safely remove pigeons from hay loft, you have to think of the safest way to get the job done. Chasing and scaring the pigeons may be a temporary measure but it can be a safety hazard and unless you seal their entrance the pigeons will simply come back later. What you need to do if you want a more permanent solution is to first seal the loft so that the pigeons cannot come in, and the ones inside already should be removed by using pigeon traps. If there is no way to fully seal the loft, then use shock tracks, spikes or needle strips on their roosting areas.
Copyright 2021 - pestcontrolbird.com - 804-277-4176
• Richmond, VA Bird Control