Call us: 619-259-5735
Welcome to San Diego Bird Control! We are a pest control company operating in San Diego County, California, specializing in the permanent removal of birds and other pesky animals from your home, attic, or yard. Having birds overrun your building or property is not a situation you want to be in. Their droppings and loose feathers can clog pipes and vents, not to mention being potential fire hazards. Birds and pigeons can also transmit fatal diseases, make disturbing noises, and damage your property with their feces and urine. Whenever we remove birds from houses and attics, we use humane methods and ensure that birds are PERMANENTLY kept away. Call us 24/7 at 619-259-5735 to schedule an appointment the same day or the next. We aren't considered San Diego's best animal removal company for nothing! You can check out our San Diego bird control prices. Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Bird Removal
- Full House & Attic Inspections
- Prevention and Damage Repairs
- Attic Bird Droppings Cleanup
- Anti-roosing needle strips
- San Diego starling removal
- San Diego duck / goose removal
- Poison-Free Bird Control
- Humane, Effective Bird Trapping Methods
- Dead Bird Carcass Removal
- Bird Exclusion Barrier Setup
- Netting to prevent bird roosting
- San Diego woodpecker removal
- San Diego pigeon removal
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANYTIME AT 619-259-5735
We are experts in bird control, but are not your typical San Diego, California animal removal company. First off, we do not waste time using poisons, repellents, or fake plastic figures to scare birds away, since these methods simply don't work — not to mention that poison is inhumane. When removing birds, we use humane methods, whether it be trapping or shooting the bird. We completely solve your bird problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property from top to bottom
- Seal shut all entry areas, no matter how small, with steel
- Set several humane traps on your property - the correct and safe way!
- Remove all birds as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Installation of bird spikes, shock track, and netting to prevent roosting
- When necessary, we clean bird droppings and repair damaged insulation or wires
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
San Diego bird removal tip of the month: Using Needle Strips On A Business Roof For Pigeons - A business cannot afford to have a pigeon infestation close by. They are not clean at all; in fact the feathers and droppings can result in large bills from cleaning companies and animal control specialists. So the best way to attack the problem is by preventing it in the first place. One of the solutions that have taken off in popularity is the use of needle strip on business roof for pigeons. The reason it is a popular solution is that you can barely see the strips as opposed to the larger and bulkier spikes which must be installed all over the roof. The needle strip serves the same purpose as the spikes only that they are not as visible. You should not think them to be invisible, they are not. They are however less bulky and if you were passing by them you may not notice them as much. If a bird comes close to landing, then it will find that there is no place to land, choosing instead to go to a different location. A needle strip on your business roof will help with pigeons and is very easy to install. You may even find that help installing is not necessary so you could save money on the installation itself.
Copyright 2021 - pestcontrolbird.com - 619-259-5735
• San Diego, CA Bird Control